Missing Things

20 October 2011

ARGLE BARGLE

A four-month gap before another post appears, in the middle of a series, no less. How excruciatingly embarrassing.

Even more so when the post of my return is merely to say 'no, I haven't completely forgotten about this yet, I can't finish it just now but we'll see about next week', without providing anything much in the way of content or food for thought.

(I suppose I should be thankful that it's in front of fewer than ten people.)

...

Separate note. I've had a couple of people tell me that they really enjoyed what I had to say in Moment of clarity. Is this something I should be aiming for more often? I mean stylistically, with the overflowing slightly-edited stream-of-consciousness rambling-to-myself approach. (Scheduling regular weekly epiphanies would be lovely, but I'm not sure I can arrange that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, say something! I'm the shy one here.